Start using Dukani
and forget piles of sheets
Start using Dukani
and forget piles of sheets
Did you ever know you will find a system that keeps track of who has delivered what to who?? Dukani Customer delivery serves the purpose!! See below for more!!
- Dukani Customer Delivery allows you to add product details for delivery in your stock, be it drinking water, soft drinks, beer etc.
- The details include;
- Re-order level for each product (The minimum amount for a product stock before an alert)
- How the particular product is sold, example boxes, crates, dozens, etc.
- Buying Price for that particular product.
- With Dukani Customer Delivery you can group your products into categories, example soft-drinks, wine, beer etc. to make your products management more effective.
- Dukani Customer Delivery also allows you to keep track of the products, that get destroyed or spoiled, with this feature all destroyed products can be recorded and a separate personnel has to approve, to improve accountability.
- With the re-order level set the user can choose the appropriate alert, whether SMS or email for a new stock pick up.
Plan your delivery routes, know who delivered to who at what time, use the SMS code feature to strictly make sure your customer has been delivered the required amount of goods and services.
Other Dukani Customer Delivery features add-on(s) include;
- Cash Sales, in other words Point of sale.
- Proforma and Invoice generation.
- Easy track goods delivery and goods credit.
- A good summary is provided to quickly track a particular invoice on its payment, delivery and credits.
- View list of proforma and invoices history.
- View list of deliveries and credits history.
- Contract Sales feature, where goods are delivered first then invoice and payments follow thereafter.
- VAT feature, that lets you predefined whether or not the product on sale has VAT, helps you keep track on customers exempted on VAT, and those with a different VAT value.
- The purchase module of Dukani Customer Delivery, allows you to add your stock more professionally.
- It incorporates information like purchase date, purchase items, each with supplier concerned.
- Other useful features include;
- Printing the purchase order before making purchases.
- Saving the pending purchases for later completion.
- Viewing the records for purchase (cleared and pending), pending purchases can be cleared at demand. Clearing involve payment and whether or not the purchase has affected the stock.
- Report generation is one of the most useful feature that Dukani Customer Delivery presents,
- This feature lets you generate different types of reports at will. These reports include
- Sales, Purchases, Expenditure and Payment Report
- Delivery, Credits and Pending (Contract Sales)Report
- The report generator has a filter that offer flexibility on the output of the report.
- For example, you would desire to view report of
- Deliveries you have done this year for a particular company.
- Deliveries done for drinking water this year
- Purchases you did from a particular supplier
- Invoices generated for a particular customer.
- Money spent for salary, or for food and drinks, or for furniture etc.
- Each report can be downloaded as an excel sheet in your local PC for further use.
- Dukani Customer Delivery comes with a superb feature which allows you as the owner of the business to use the same system to manage completely separate stores/shops each one of them as a completely separate entity.
- Dukani Customer Delivery also has Multi-user capability, such that within a network each user can access the system independent of the other….
- You do not need to visit your office everyday to know how your business is doing, Dukani Customer Delivery has an online feature, also called Dukani Cloud to help you access your business information using the internet, that is to say Dukani Customer Delivery can reach as far as the internet can…
- Dukani Customer Delivery guarantees that a user can access only the allowed features of the system. For example, a cashier and the company owner ain’t supposed to affect the system in the same way. With this feature Dukani Customer Delivery has gained power to track all actions performed by the user in the system. All malicious activities can be tracked…
- In a network Dukani Customer Delivery files are stored in one server, not allowing an individual to have direct access on them and protecting them from malicious attacks..
- On the other hand, Dukani provides to you with online backup where you can backup up all your information, and in case of tragedy you will have your information safe with us!!