Start using Dukani
and forget piles of sheets
Start using Dukani
and forget piles of sheets
Manage all your accounting transactions from purchases to sales, from retail to corporate business. Share business information among multiple computers and users in a network, see more features that Dukani Accounting offers below;
- Dukani Accounting allows you to add the product details for sale in your business.
- The details include;
- Re-order level for each product (The minimum amount for a product stock before an alert)
- How the particular product is sold, example box, packet, dozen, etc.
- Buying Price for that particular product.
- This feature will keep stock record of each product and details.
- With Dukani Accounting you can group your products into categories, example computers, printers, cars etc. to make your products management more effective.
- Dukani Accounting also allows you to keep track of the products, that get destroyed or spoiled, with this feature all destroyed products can be recorded and a separate personnel has to approve, to improve accountability.
- With the re-order level set the user can choose the appropriate alert, whether SMS or email to call for a new stock purchase.
Sales features include;
- Cash Sales, in other words Point of sale.
- Proforma and Invoice generation.
- Easy track of goods delivery and goods credit.
- A good summary is provided to quickly track a particular invoice on its payment, delivery and credits.
- View list of proforma and invoices history.
- View list of deliveries and credits history.
- Contract Sales feature, where goods are delivered first then invoice and payments follow thereafter.
- VAT feature, that lets you predefined whether or not the product on sale has VAT, helps you keep track on customers exempted on VAT, and those with a different VAT value.
- The purchase module of Dukani Accounting, allows you to add your stock more professionally.
- It incorporates information like purchase date, purchase items, each with supplier concerned.
- Other useful features include;
- Printing the purchase order before making purchases.
- Saving the pending purchases.
- Viewing the records for purchase (cleared and pending), pending purchases can be cleared at demand. Clearing involve payment and whether or not the purchase has affected the stock.
- Report generation is one of the most useful feature that Dukani Accounting presents.
- This feature lets you generate different types of reports at will. These reports include
- Sales, Purchases, Expenditure and Payment Report
- Delivery, Credits and Pending (Contract Sales) Report
- The report generator has a filter that offer flexibility on the output of the report.
- For example, you would desire to view report of;
- Purchases you did from a particular supplier
- Invoices generated for a particular customer.
- Money spent for salary, or for food and drinks, or for furniture etc.
- Acer computers sold this month or this year by a particular salesman!! etc.
- Printers credited by a particular customer this year.
- Each report can be downloaded as an excel sheet in your local PC for further use.
- Dukani Accounting comes with a superb feature which allows you as the owner of the business to use the same system to manage completely separate stores/shops each one of them as a completely separate entity.
- Dukani Accounting also has Multi-user capability, such that within a network each user can access the system independent of the other….
- You do not need to visit your office everyday to know how your business is doing, Dukani Accounting has an online feature, also called Dukani Cloud to help you access your business information using the internet, that is to say Dukani Accounting can reach as far as the internet can…
- Dukani Accounting guarantees that a user can access only the allowed features of the system. For example, a cashier and an accountant ain’t supposed to affect the system in the same way. With this feature Dukani Accounting has gained power to track all actions performed by the user in the system. All malicious activities can be tracked…
- In a network Dukani Accounting files are stored in one server, not allowing an individual to have direct access on them and protecting them from malicious attacks.
- On the other hand, Dukani provides you with online backup feature, that is you can upload up all your information to our servers, and in case of tragedy you will have all your information safe with us!!
Get the most out of your business with Dukani accounting Now!!